1) Professor of Economics, SUNY University at Buffalo, and formerly at University of California, Berkeley, after a University of Wisconsin, Madison, Ph.D. and Purdue University, B.S.
2) Past President and present Grievance Officer for Academics for UUP chapter. Delegate, UUP (since 1981) and NYSUT. Delegate, American Federation of Teachers.
3) Editor of annual series RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY (Emerald Group, 1977-present), and of THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF 9-11 (Seven Stories Press, NYC, 2008 paperback), ESSAYS IN MODERN CAPITAL THEORY (North-Holland), and FRONTIERS IN ECONOMETRICS (Academic Press) along with many other publications, including TOWARD A THEORY OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (Holden-Day).
4) Fulbright-Hayes Lecturer, Poznan, Poland, 1979.
5) Senior Research Officer, International Labor Office, Geneva, Switzerland, 1975-77.
6) Profiled in WHO'S WHO IN AMERICA, WHO'S WHO IN FINANCE AND BUSINESS, and various other leading dictionaries.